Zionist Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatened Damascus that the Zionist entity was ready to enter the Syrian territories.
“We are not looking to challenge any party behind the border, yet we will not allow any party to harm Israel,” he addressed the Zionist soldiers during military maneuvers on Wednesday in the occupied Golan Heights.
“The second party (Syria) must learn that we are ready to move in all directions,” Netanyahu said, warning all parties in the region not to test fighting the Zionist entity.
The Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon and the commander of the northern region Yair Golan also took part in the military exercises.
Netanyahu and Yaalon stressed the need to continue training for the most dangerous military scenarios and for the possible serious changes in the current situation.
- Zionist Minister: We’ll Respond to Fire Emanated from Gaza, Golan
- Israel threatens to ‘use force’ against Iran
- Joke of the Year- Slaughterer Gantz Claims Zionist Entity Can Invade Iran
- Military maneuvers in Golan Heights not theoretical: Butcher Netanyahu
- Zionist Entity Sets up Field Hospital for Wounded Militants in Syria
- Butcher Netanyahu: Israel to Strike Lebanese in Case of Hezbollah Provocation
- Moscow Insists S-300 Prevents Intervention in Syria, Zionists Warn
- Zionist Israeli forces fire rockets at Syrian army near Golan Heights
- Slaughterer Israeli Butcher Netanyahu patches up new cabinet
- Hagel Finishes Arms Deal with Zionist Entity