Leaflets are being dropped on Homs in anticipation of follow on operations in the city and northern towns. Rastan, Hula and Tabliseh all face the same fate as Qusayr unless terrorists decide to hand themselves in. There will be no negotiations, there will be no mercy. The army is making preparations under the assumption that the battle along the Lebanese border will end soon, delays cannot be afforded and heavy weapons are ready to fill any gaps left by surprising battlefield outcomes.
Syrian sources- Via: Syrian Air Force
- Syrian Army’s precise plan to put the terrorists the end of their crime end destruction in Syria
- Sources to Al-Manar: Syrian Army Hasn’t Crossed Lebanese Border
- Lebanon Army Arrests Lebanese, Syrian for Smuggling Weapons
- Syrian Army Kills 58 Foreigner Terrorists in Eastern Syria
- Lebanon army enhances deployment in Syrian border
- Syrian army has upper hand against terrorists, President al-Assad
- Syrian Army Foils Terrorists’ Infiltration Attempt from Lebanon
- U.S, Israel-backed terrorists suffer heavy losses as Syrian army continues mop-up ops.
- Syrian Army Launches Heavy Battle against Terrorists in Idlib
- Lebanese Army Captures Arms Ship Heading to Syria from Libya